- EXTENDED USE: As your child grows, Chase®Plus 2-in-1 Booster Car Seat converts from a 5-point harness booster for use 22 -40 lbs. to a high-back booster with vehicle seat belt for use up to 120 lbs.
- PROPER FIT: The innovative headrest design with RightFit™ exclusive belt path technology will auto-adjust the vehicle belt to the proper height for a safer ride
- COMFORT & CONVENIENCE: Supportive and comfortable padding with removable seat cover that’s machine washable
- INTEGRATED CUP HOLDERS: Two cup holders to keep drinks and snacks within reach
- SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY: Easy lower anchor and tether system helps ensure a secure installation. The Chase Plus meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards and Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard
- TRUSTED FOR 100 YEARS: Evenflo continues to push the boundaries in baby and children’s gear design and innovation. We meet the needs of new generations of parents by focusing on what they really care about: leading-edge safety, smart design and technology, and convenient features that help them enjoy the journey of parenthood.
Evenflo Chase Plus 2-in-1 Booster Car Seat (Huron Black)
The Evenflo® Chase® Plus 2-in-1 Booster Car Seat adjusts to fit your child 22 –120 lbs. from a forward-facing harnessed booster seat to a high back booster with vehicle belt. We’re all about safety, which is why we designed the innovative headrest with RightFit™ exclusive belt path technology. RightFit will auto-adjust the vehicle belt to the correct height ensuring a proper fit. Dual, integrated cup holders keep snacks and drinks close, allowing the driver to stay focused on the road. The comfortable, padded seat is ideal for long or short journeys, and is removable and machine-washable for easy cleaning. Great for families on-the-go, this booster is lightweight and equipped with a lower anchor and tether system for easy installation and transfer between multiple vehicles. At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are safe. The Chase Plus meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standard and Evenflo’s side impact standards, and is designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard. And if you need help with your car seat, our ParentLink® customer service experts offer help online in real time. Get live video installation support with a certified car seat safety technician to ensure proper vehicle installation so you can drive with confidence knowing your child is protected. For 100 years, Evenflo has been a trusted source of precision-manufactured, high-quality children products that are engineered for real-life situations. Evenflo take a proactive approach to the design of each of our multi-mode products for extended use or multiple-use applications, which saves you money without compromising the safety of your children.