- [Ergonomic Office Chair]–Ergonomic office chairs provide four support points (head/back/hips/arms) for the body and certain waist support. It can easily adjust the height of the headrest, backrest, armrest, and seat to meet different needs and is suitable for sitting office for a long time.
- [Adjustable headrest/waist/armrest]–The height and angle of the headrest can be adjusted to fit our neck. The height and depth adjustable lumbar support provides the waist comfy support. The lifting armrests will support the arm and save office space.
- [Big Size & Comfort]–A larger chair can accommodate different body types. The whole seat size: 26.8″W x 26.8″D x 44-47.2″H. Pu silent wheel rolling smoothly, no harm to the wood floor; The reclining function makes the backrest recline backward (90~125)°) or sit up straight; Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- [Breathable Mesh]–Mesh chair back keeps air circulation and makes it more comfortable. High-quality mesh, wear-resistant, deformation-resistant, suitable for long-time office use.
- [Easy Installation & Security]–The instructions and tools are clear, and the ergonomic chair is easy to assemble (about 20-30 minutes). The sturdy pentagonal base and chair frame add durability and a stylish look. You can contact us at any time if you have any problems during use.
Hbada Ergonomic Office Chair with Adjustable Armrest,Headrest and Mesh,White
$89.99 – $97.49
The Hbada Ergonomic Office Chair Improves productivity, improves mood bad posture makes the already difficult working hours even more unpleasant. Find your ideal posture with this office chair: your body will be more relaxed, your mind more productive, and the 8-hour workday never easier. Adjust to find your ideal chair height that also fits the computer screen. The ergonomic backrest will keep your back straight. Relax your arms on the comfortable PU-wrapped armrests. The high backrest and headrest fully support the neck and shoulders. Remember to take a break once in a while. The tilt function and the pull-out padded footrest allow you to relax for a few minutes and then get back to work!